- Obtained dismissal of a direct action pending against a foreign risk retention group in Louisiana state court based on the Louisiana Direct Action Statute.
- Represented Bermuda E&O insurer in third-party claimant’s “direct action” lawsuit.
- Litigated environmental coverage action involving bodily injury claims due to an explosion of a chemical tank car.
- Obtained judgment that "total" pollution exclusion was clear and unambiguous and operated to bar coverage for claims involving an ammonia release from a ruptured pipeline.
- Litigated coverage issues arising out of construction defects property damage claims.
- Evaluated coverage for lawsuits arising out of faulty oil well drilling, liability for exposure of medical patients to HIV-contaminated endoscopes, and environmental property damage.