- Obtained judgment in favor of insurers and affirmed by the Ohio Supreme Court finding insurance policies did not transfer to alleged successor company by "operation of law."
- Obtained judgment that all-sums allocation applied to environmental claims; pollution exclusion triggered by expected or intended migration of pollutants from landfill.
- Litigated declaratory judgment actions on behalf of insurers, in connection with property damage, municipal liability, Ponzi schemes, recording and transmission of personal data on mobile devices, sexual discrimination, securities fraud, trade secret misappropriation, and wrongful termination.
- Represented insurers in coverage litigation involving lead paint claims against lead paint manufacturers.
- Evaluated coverage under E&O policy for client in EPL lawsuit arising from violations of the ADA.
- Analyzed coverage under E&O policy for Fortune 500 insurance company concerning kickback scheme.