- Litigated case finding continuous trigger applied to asbestos bodily injury claims; fair method of allocation is one based on time on risk and degree of risk assumed, including periods of no insurance when no insurance was available.
- Obtained judgment determining no coverage for contamination at company’s Newark plant based on intentional and knowing polluting activities, and no coverage for company’s $23 million chemical agent settlement based on the application of the war risk exclusion.
- Analyzed coverage under D&O policy issued to insured pharmaceutical company related to securities class action arising from the safety of one of its drugs.
- Examined coverage under E&O policy for class action lawsuit alleging statutory violations against financial services company.
- Evaluated coverage under D&O policy for Fortune 500 company concerning securities fraud claim.
- Assessed coverage under D&O policy for securities fraud lawsuit, SEC investigation, and related shareholder derivative lawsuits.
- Drafted coverage letter for client for breach of contract/misappropriation of trade secrets claim.