- Obtained judgment that multi-year reinsurance certificate is liable only for a single reinsurance limit.
- Assessed coverage under EPL policy following an insured’s settlement of a claim without obtaining the insurer’s written consent.
- Evaluated coverage under EPL policy in relation to an age discrimination claim after the insurer discovered the insured made certain misrepresentations on the application submitted to obtain the policy.
- Examined on premises coverage under escrow security bond related to insured title company’s allegation that real estate settlement funds were stolen by third-party.
- Analyzed coverage under E&O policy for claims of negligence and fraud against private-held company.
- Evaluated coverage under Side A policy for former directors of world’s largest producer of flexible solar panels in connection with litigation brought by company’s bankruptcy trustee.
- Litigated declaratory judgment action on behalf of U.S. insurer seeking to rescind D&O policy.
- Examined coverage issues associated with lawsuits arising out of wrongful death, asbestos injury, and employment liability.