- Assessed coverage under D&O policies issued by multiple insurers to Fortune 500 company related to securities and derivative litigation alleging insured made misrepresentations to the public regarding construction project.
- Monitored lawsuit arising out of a failed hotel casino construction project in Las Vegas.
- Evaluated coverage under D&O policy for leading casino’s alleged fraudulent conduct in relation to its foreign investments and properties.
- Analyzed coverage liability based on lawsuits arising out of a wrongful death claim.
- Examined the strength of appeal to be filed on behalf of insurer to the Nevada Supreme Court.