- Defended insurer in a declaratory judgment, breach of contract, and bad faith action seeking coverage under an excess Side A D&O policy.
- Represented U.S. insurer in a declaratory judgment, breach of contract, and bad faith action seeking coverage under a D&O policy.
- Litigated coverage issues arising out of 524(g) asbestos bankruptcy trust.
- Analyzed D&O policy in contested claims for coverage arising out of derivative litigation following the multi-billion dollar sale of the insured.
- Defended insurer in declaratory judgment action seeking coverage under Financial Institutions E&O policy.
- Evaluated coverage under D&O policy for securities fraud lawsuit, SEC investigation, and related shareholder derivative lawsuit.
- Examined coverage under D&O policy for shareholder derivative “bump up” lawsuit.
- Assessed coverage under D&O policy for breach of fiduciary lawsuit against insured bank.
- Monitored several lawsuits for a Bermuda insurer filed against a Canadian insured and a number of its directors and officers in connection with the bankruptcy of the Insured’s subsidiary.
- Evaluated coverage under a professional liability policy arising out of adversary proceeding alleging specific performance, breach of contract, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Analyzed coverage under D&O and E&O policies for bankruptcy trustee’s claims against private equity company insured for allegations of fraudulent transfers.
- Examined coverage under Side A policy for shareholder derivative litigation arising from merger.
- Assessed coverage under BPL policy for regulatory investigation into Fortune 500 company for violation of the False Claims Act.
- Evaluated coverage for class action lawsuits against insureds involving breach of fiduciary duty, shareholder demands, and investigations by the SEC, FINRA and U.S. Attorney.