- Litigated coverage issues arising out of construction defects property damage claims, additional insured issues, duty to defend issues, and OCIP and “Wrap-Up” insurance programs.
- Analyzed coverage under CGL policy for claims arising out of alleged construction site injury.
- Examined coverage under D&O policy issued to a private equity firm in relation to a lawsuit asserting certain misrepresentations were made regarding the value of a portfolio company.
- Evaluated coverage under E&O policy for regulatory investigations and lawsuits into an insured’s business.
- Assessed coverage under Escrow and Security Bond and negotiated a resolution of contribution claims from other insurers.
- Evaluated coverage under management liability run-off policy for claims in federal bankruptcy court.
- Advised regarding coverage in construction defect suits filed against both insured contractors and subcontractors, and represented insurers in ensuing declaratory judgment actions.