- Defended Bermuda insurer in a declaratory judgment and breach of contract action seeking coverage under an EPL policy.
- Served as coverage counsel for Bermuda insurer and evaluated coverage under D&O policy for securities and derivative litigation arising from merger with another company.
- Litigated absolute pollution exclusion issues in context of bodily injury claims caused by exposure to hydrogen sulfide.
- Evaluated coverage issues under business auto policies.
- Evaluated coverage under a professional liability policy issued to a debt collector arising out of allegations pertaining to the TCPA.
- Drafted coverage letter for client and negotiated policy buy-back agreement in connection with EPL matter arising from EEOC proceedings initiated by former employees alleging gender discrimination and hostile work environment.
- Examined coverage in a suit filed by another insurer arising from a class action initiated by former NCAA student-athletes against the NCAA.