- Successfully litigated declaratory judgment action on behalf of London insurer seeking to rescind D&O policy.
- Obtained judgment that pro-rata allocation applied to environmental claims involving CERCLA sites under both Illinois and Alabama law.
- Secured Alabama Supreme Court affirmation of insurers' motion to dismiss policyholder's Alabama coverage litigation on grounds of forum non conveniens.
- Evaluated E&O coverage for a claim involving personal injury and property damage.
- Drafted letter denying coverage under an E&O policy based the application of a Prior Knowledge Exclusion.
- Evaluated coverage for workers compensation benefits arising from death at workplace.