- Obtained summary judgment award in favor of our client on the basis that the Consultant's Professional Liability coverage part did not apply because the wrongful acts at issue predated the retroactive coverage date.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of insurer, negating over $13 million in potential exposure, finding that allegations of false advertising and disparagement did not implicate "personal and advertising injury" coverage under the policy.
- Litigated coverage issues arising out of environmental property damage claims at landfills.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of insurer based upon late notice of “suit.”
- Obtained grant of summary judgment on lack of federal question subject matter jurisdiction.
- Drafted denial letter for property insurance policy based on arson defense and evaluated mortgage holder’s claim to policy proceeds.
- Evaluated coverage under D&O policy for successor of health insurance conglomerate in connection with class action litigation arising from demutualization process.