- Won summary judgment for a D&O insurer in Georgia Superior Court, holding that a contract exclusion unambiguously excluded coverage for certain investments.
- Obtained grant of summary judgment, determining no case or controversy existed to support federal jurisdiction under Declaratory Judgment Act.
- Represented professional liability insurer in declaratory judgment action by Fortune 500 bank seeking coverage for underlying mortgage practices claims noticed under multiple policy periods.
- Evaluated coverage under D&O policy for retirement community management company and drafted coverage letter in connection with SEC investigation arising from accounting restatements.
- Examined coverage for underlying lawsuit alleging fraud, conversion, civil theft, injunctive relief, and declaratory judgment.
- Represented insurer in mediation regarding an underlying personal injury lawsuit involving issues of priority of coverage, additional insured status, and exhaustion issues.
- Drafted coverage letter under management liability policy arising from FDIC closure of failed financial institution.