- Obtained partial summary judgment in favor of umbrella insurer, restricting indemnity limit of coverage potentially available to alleged additional insured.
- Litigated coverage issues arising out of construction defect property damage claims.
- Examined coverage issues arising out of shareholder derivative actions, environmental claims, groundwater contamination, bodily injury due to hazardous, toxic, and radioactive materials, construction defect claims, and unlawful taking of property.
- Drafted letter denying coverage under an E&O policy for a lawsuit based a Retroactive Date and the application of a Prior Knowledge Exclusion.
- Evaluated coverage and drafted coverage letter on behalf of excess D&O carrier concerning alleged misstatements in SEC filings and press releases by large, publically traded corporation.