- Obtained judgment that cedent's declaratory judgment costs were covered by facultative reinsurance certificates.
- Represented professional liability insurer in declaratory judgment action seeking declaration of no coverage due to exclusion for consumer protection claims.
- Defended U.S. architects and engineers insurer in direct action lawsuit.
- Represented U.S. insurer in declaratory judgment action seeking declaration of no coverage under E&O policy.
- Evaluated potential appeal to the Seventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals of a declaratory judgment action.
- Represented insurer in litigation involving asbestos losses.
- Analyzed viability of the mold exclusion under Wisconsin law.
- Drafted letter denying coverage under E&O policy for written demands as a Claim outside the policy period and due to a Prior Knowledge Exclusion.