- Obtained judgment on the pleadings for reinsurer, determining follow the fortunes doctrine did not require the reinsurer to pay expenses in addition to the limits of liability on the facultative certificate.
- Prosecuted an appeal in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Assessed coverage for Pennsylvania insured under financial institution professional liability coverage after insured acquired a company that was named as a defendant in the underlying action.
- Analyzed coverage under E&O policy for Fortune 500 insurance company concerning class action lawsuit arising from insurer’s retention of various service fees from insurer’s wholly-owned reciprocal insurance exchange.
- Evaluated coverage under D&O policy for pharmaceutical company in connection with securities litigation and FTC investigation arising from alleged unfair trade practices.
- Examined coverage associated with civil rights violations, race discrimination under the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, securities violations, Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Law violations, and fraudulent vehicle title transfers.
- Drafted coverage letter under a law enforcement policy issued to a police department in connection with the violation of due process rights under 28 U.S.C. § 1983.
- Evaluated coverage issues for sexual molestation claims.